Friday, December 26, 2008

Thanks Santa!


Happy Holidays!

Aside from a great time I had with my kids and family this year - Santa took care of me too. My wife dropped an Aspire One netbook on me and Paul Westerberg (former frontman for the Replacements) just put out another MP3-only EP release on Tunecore for less than three quarters ($0.74)!

With all of the stuff going on for me these last few days because of the holidays I have yet to really check out my new netbook and Westerberg's , "D.G.T" EP much. I can tell you that I am typing this blog entry on the Aspire One - mainly as an opportunity to get used to the smaller keyboard. I have to tell you, aside from the annoying trackpad button configuration (buttons on the side due to space) it has taken very little to get used to the keyboard.

Stay tuned to my next posts reviewing both my new netbook and Westerberg's latest release.


No comments:

Post a Comment